Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

De Lima Nagalit sa Mga Duterte Supporters "Hindi ako POKPOK"

Senator Leila De Lima has a message to her detractors: "I am not a slut."


The lady senator delivered a speech on human rights before the faculty members and students at Miriam College in Quezon City.



De Lima reiterated that she never partied with nor slept with any drug convict.



She said at a dialogue on Friday, October 14, that she is not a bad and evil woman neither a slut as what people are trying to portray her.



Nevertheless, according to her, she no longer wonder why high-ranking individuals are against her. It is because of her past jobs as the Commission of Human Rights (CHR) chairperson and as the Department of Justice (DOJ) secretary.



On the other hand, the senator admitted that she never imagined that she would also be a victim of human rights violations.



"I thought I would only be a protector of victims of human rights violations," De Lima noted.



The senator may have had flaws and weaknesses but she assured she has never been unfaithful to her own country.



“Yes I made mistakes and when I do make mistakes in my personal life, I pick up the pieces and move on. But never did I betray my country,” the senator argued.



De Lima hopes that slut-shaming will not become an avenue to demand justice here in the country.



"I’ve always considered my personal life as a private matter, it’s a sacred thing to me but now they are intruding and encroaching into my privacy,” she decried.



De Lima has been relentlessly and viciously attacked for her alleged sexual activities by President Rodrigo Duterte and his supporters.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

[source]

http://www.pinoyworld.net/2016/10/de-lima-nagalit-sa-mga-duterte.html

No comments: