Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Monday, October 31, 2016

Do you agree that Duterte is a political genius? Watch video before commenting ~Share


Personally, I can't help but agree with this guy whoever he is and by the way, credit for this video goes to him too.

I have read Sun Tzu's 'The Art of War' and I know many who have read it too, however, I don't know anyone who actually practices what is taught in the book until now. Duterte is a different breed of person, very sharp and full of guts and it takes guts to practice what is taught in the Art of War.

This short video presents in very simple terms what Duterte is doing and how it relates to the Art of War. I enjoyed watching it and I am sure you will enjoy it too.

http://am-i-right-rightttt.blogspot.fr/2016/10/do-you-agree-that-duterte-is-political.html

No comments: