Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Friday, October 21, 2016

DUTERTE IS MY PRESIDENT


THIS! The way to go.
DUTERTE IS MY PRESIDENT 
by MJ Quiambao Reyes

He is not my God, neither is he my "Tatay". He is my President and I respect him & support him.
I will continue to criticize him whenever necessary as all concerned and thinking citizens should--but, with each criticism I shall offer suggestions coupled with real & concrete actions and ensure that I be part of the solution.
As long as I continue to see his genuine concern for the people and his actions are in accordance with the very principles I hold dear, I am with him. I will keep writing & posting in his defense.
As long as there are evil forces who are out to overthrow him and bring my country down, I will fight for him and for the people he cares for--in every way I can and in every way I know how. Today more than ever.
Enough of all those previous politicians & pseudo-leaders who are well adjusted to corruption, incompetence, injustice, inequality, & indifference to people's sufferings. No way should we allow those rotten, incompetent, & greedy politicians to get back in power and take advantage of us once again. Over my dead, not-so-sexy body! - #mjquiambaoreyes
***
PRRD: "You destroy my country, I'll kill you. It's a legitimate thing. If you destroy our young children, I will kill you. That is a very correct statement. There is nothing wrong in trying to preserve the interest of the next generation."
"My problem is how to take care of the law-abiding God-fearing young persons of this Republic because they are our resources."
Please click the link below to watch his recent interview:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K1agSJ5VsMw
***
As wisely put by my friend Edwin Jamora:
"We cannot build a nation when able bodied men and women are drug addicts and live in fantasy land. Drug breeds crime. Crime kills businesses. In a landscape with no businesses, poverty creeps. A land where poverty rules is tantamount to anarchy."
***
Guys, if you agree w/ PRRD's response in the interview, pls share so that others can understand him better and appreciate his genuine care and efforts.

No comments: