These are the doings of the self-proclaimed "decent" people in our country:
1. Cynthia Patag and Jim Paredes politicized the death of Mr. Noli Asensio just to put Duterte in bad light like they always do. The family of the departed called them out for lying and using their unfortunate situation for political vendetta.
2. Raissa Robles smeared the name of the late Miriam Defensor-Santiago just hours after the senator died. Robles can't even wait a day to air her unwanted distasteful opinion against a greatly beloved senator.
3. All the yellowtards and anti-Duterte in the country and even abroad rejoiced over the deaths of the innocents in Davao night market bombing.
4. All the yellowtards and anti-Duterte are praying for a Yolanda-type typhoon to hit the country again just to stick it to the government that this country is nothing without foreign aids.
5. All the yellowtards and anti-Duterte are rejoicing when the peso is losing power against US dollar and when stock market closes low just to stick it again to Duterte. Little did they know that many economies in the world, even those we regard as first world, are experiencing the slump.
6. All the yellowtards and anti-Duterte want this country to fail... just so that they can say "I told you so" and feel good about themselves.
If schadenfreude is the new "decent" in this country, then I'll be more honored to be called a Dutertard than to proclaim myself as "decent" while doing similar things listed above.