#Nagaleaks which was published by “We Are Collective” could possibly bring down Vice President Leni Robredo and destroy the memory of Jesse Robredo.
The disappearance of Emilio Aguinaldo, a known Jesse Robredo critic and his alleged connection to a drug lord in Naga City could potentially blemish the reputation and memory of Jesse Robredo.
|Inset: Missing former ally Emilio Aguinaldo|
According to the anonymous blog, which cited interviews, anecdotes and website links, claimed that:
- The illegal numbers game jueteng flourished under the watch of Jesse Robredo as Naga City mayor and even after his untimely death in a 2012 plane crash;
- Jesse used public relations men to prop up his image and eventually win the Magsaysay Award, but gave only a token reward to his aide who made it possible;
- Jesse had a falling out with a political ally, Emilio Aguinaldo, who later went missing after unearthing various anomalies in Naga as well as the former’s connection to jueteng operations;
- Jesse had ties to a drug pusher and the alleged top drug lord of Camarines Sur, Victor Lorenzo “Chinglo” Rosales; and
- Aguinaldo found out that Jesse owned the P1-billion Lansbergh Place in Quezon City, which on paper was allegedly under the names of Jesse’s sister and mother.