I had a creeping suspicion that the deaths of Kian, Arnaiz, and Kulot were part of a conspiracy to bring down the government of Presiden...
Saturday, March 26, 2016
Reduce Your Risk of Cancer, Diabetes, and High Blood Pressure By Drinking Water in This Way
Japanese have a crazy habit of drinking water right after they wake up in the morning.
Well, it may not be that crazy, as science backs up this ‘trend.’
You can read more about the power of water and the best way to use it further in this article.
According to Japanese medical society, water treatment works well against stubborn ailments and modern diseases.
Moreover, water is the only remedy and cure for headaches, aches, cardiovascular issues, arthritis, tachycardia, epilepsy, obesity, bronchitis, asthma, TB, meningitis, kidney and urine malfunction, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, piles, diabetes, constipation, vision problems, womb, cancer, menstrual disorders, and last but not least, ear, nose and throat issues.
1. Drink 4 glasses of water, 160 ml each, right after you wake up. You may want to do this before you brush your teeth.
2. Brush your teeth and rinse your oral cavity as you usually do. Do not drink anything for the next 45 minutes.
3. Have a normal breakfast, and drink your favorite juice or tea. Plain water works well, too.
4. Do not drink or eat anything for 2 hours after you finish your meals.
5. If you cannot manage drinking 4 glasses of water in the morning, start off with a glass or two, and increase this amount gradually.
6. Water treatment helps both healthy and sick individuals. It helps you enjoy a healthier life.
Here is the proper duration of your water treatment, depending on the ailment you are treating:
1. Hypertension – 30 days
2. Gastritis – 10 days
3. Diabetes – 30 days
4. Constipation – 10 days
5. Cancer – 180 days
6. TB – 90 days
7. Arthritis – Patients should do the water treatment for 3 days in the first week, and do this on a daily basis from the second week.
Water treatments have no side effects, and of course, frequent urination does not count here. Stand strong during the treatment and make sure it becomes your favorite daily routine.