NEVER AGAIN !!!
Saturday, March 12, 2016
Doctor Discovers Method To Fall Asleep In Sixty Seconds!
People who suffer from sleeping disorders, like insomnia, have experienced all its numerous harmful effects. If you belong to this group of people, this article will probably change your life!
Namely, Dr. Andrew Weil has discovered an extremely simple way to help you fall asleep in seconds!
Dr. Weil actually found his inspiration in yoga and its powerful breathing practices. Hence, he constructed a method known as “The 4-7-8 Breathing Exercise”.
This exercise is extremely easy and will quickly provide results, so you will fall asleep in less than a minute. Moreover, it does not require any equipment.
Dr. Weil exercise explained this method as follows:
1) Exhale completely through your mouth, making a whoosh sound.
2) Close your mouth and inhale quietly through your nose to a mental count of four.
3) Hold your breath for a count of seven.
4) Exhale completely through your mouth, making a whoosh sound to a count of eight.
5) This is one breath. Now inhale again and repeat the cycle three more times for a total of four breaths.
According to Dr. Weil, you need to focus on the proper ratio and inhale and exhale deeply. In this way, you will calm your mind and reduce the heart pulse.
Even though it sounds too easy or good to be true, try it and share your experience with others!
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)