Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Rafael Alunan III insists on e-cheating claim



According to him, he has already been told by different people that there was indeed a manipulation of votes that happened, where his votes and those of other candidates were decreased and given to others. 

Even before and during the campaign period, he said that he was already notified that there were ways to protect the votes for him and to ensure his victory in the elections. 


All which he ignored because he didn’t’ want to interfere with the counting process and that he needed to focus on getting Duterte to win.


According to Alunan, he kept getting feedback that the votes he supposed to be receiving were being “diverted” to others, to the point that it even showed signs of decrease instead of increase. This was especially obvious after the “hash code” issue of Smartmatic. 


Alunan said that e-cheating was already expected even before the election day, considering how the safeguards—if there’s any—were not enough.


“Personally, my gut feel says Duterte got more than 20 million votes, and that some winners and losers got less votes than what their official tally shows,” he said. 


“The machines were pre-programmed to cheat by cheaters, foreign and domestic, official and contractual,” he added. 


Alunan insisted that e-cheating is syndicated, and that the contractors are the ones who carry out the dirty work. 


“E-counting is a tool that aids the cheater. It’s the cheaters that need to go but that will require political will and perseverance.”

Read his full post below: 

"Slowly, the truth is seeing the light of day. 


"I never shared this because I had no means of verifying. Four people who don't know each other told me in different ways that my votes and those of other candidates were being shaved and diverted to other candidates who "came across." 


"Three times before and during the campaign, it was "hinted" to me that there were ways and means to "protect" my vote and ensure "victory." I ignored the baits because: a.) I launched my candidacy in 2016 for 2019, needing a 3 year lead time to build a runway for take-off; b.) interference in the counting process for whatever reason was unacceptable; c.) while I needed to project, I focused mainly on getting Du30, FVR's candidate, to win the presidency. 


"When the counting began and until it ended, I received feedback that my votes were being diverted to others; and that my votes even dropped instead of rising as the count progressed, especially after the "hash code" intervention by Smartmatic.


"Two sources were even more explicit. One said that in their team's estimate I got between 8 to 9.5-million votes instead of 2-million. Another said that in the actual count, I fell short of the mark by 15% versus the official count where I supposedly received 2-million. 


"Even before election day, e-cheating was already expected. Many experts came forth to say how it could be done considering the safeguards were not in place despite persistent calls for rectification. Now, this belated finding corroborates those predictions. 


"Personally, my gut feel says Du30 got more than 20-million votes, and that some winners and losers got less votes than what their official tally shows. The machines were pre-programmed to cheat by cheaters, foreign and domestic, official andcontractual. 


"E-cheating is syndicated. Contractors carry out the dirty work sanctioned on the sly by authorities. It's been like that since the start years ago. E-counting is a tool that aids the cheater. It's the cheaters that need to go but that will require political will and perseverance."

No comments: