Featured Post

Duterte announces: "We are being sabotaged" - Let's brace ourselves for massive demonstrations ~SHARE

I had a creeping suspicion that the deaths of Kian, Arnaiz, and Kulot were part of a conspiracy to bring down the government of Presiden...

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Former SAF Getulio Napeñas said: Ask Aquino about $5-M bounty


According to GMA News Online, during the visit of President Rodrigo in 1st Infantry (Tabak) Division in Zamboanga del Sur, Duterte said that the anti-terrorist operaton or Oplan Exodus was because for the bounty of Zulkifli Abdhir also known as Marwan.

Photo credits: www.gmanetwork.com

Former Special Action Force head Getulio Napeñas said he had no idea about the $5 million bounty supposedly being the motivation for the operation in Mamasapano that resulted in the death of at least 60 people, including 44 PNP-SAFcommandos, last year, January 2015.

Napeñas said it was former President Benigno Aquino III who ordered the operation against terrorist Zulkifli bin Hiralias Marwan.

"Ang nag-utos at nag-direkta sa planning, preparation, at execution ng operation kay Marwan ay si PNoy mismo. Kung 'yong reward money ang motive nya, hindi namin abot at malaman dahil 'di nya sinabi," Napeñas said.

"Sa totoo lang, hindi ko naman pwede tanungin sa kanya 'yan noong nag briefing ako sa Bahay Pangarap na, 'Mr President ang motive mo ba sa pag-utos sa amin ay 'yong reward money?,'" Napeñas added.

"Alam namin na ang reward ay mapupunta sa informant, at hindi SAF ang may hawak sa informant, kaya wala ni kusing natanggap ang SAF na reward."

Source: GMA News Online

No comments: