I had a creeping suspicion that the deaths of Kian, Arnaiz, and Kulot were part of a conspiracy to bring down the government of Presiden...
Friday, May 20, 2016
Attention Smokers: These Foods Will Flush Out Nicotine From Your Body
Cigarettes contain many harmful toxins that damage the body. The nicotine in cigarettes can cause you to have high blood pressure and damages the lungs. Even if you stop smoking, the effect of nicotine will last for years.
Just 10 seconds after a cigarette smoker inhales, nicotine is absorbed through the skin and the mucosal linings in the nose, mouth and lungs, and travels through the bloodstream to the brain.
Nicotine can also lead to insulin sensitivity and insulin resistance, as well as an increased risk of developing metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
It affects thyroid hormones, pituitary hormones, sex hormones and adrenal hormones.
These foods can help you flush out the nicotine and other toxins from the body:
1. Water: water is the drink of life. Water flushes out the toxins from the body through your skin. Also, nicotine dehydrates the body, so you need water to re-hydrate the body, 8-12 cups of water is the recommended dose of water daily.
2. Broccoli: broccoli contains high levels of vitamins B5 and C, and the broccoli protects the lungs from damage.
3. Spinach: spinach makes tobacco tastes bad, and it also is rich in vitamins and folic acid.
4. Dry herbs: dry herbs reduce nicotine in the body, and they are rich in vitamins A and E.
5. Berries: berries flush out harmful toxins in the body.
6. Oranges: oranges contain high levels vitamin C, boost your metabolism, and reduces stress.
7. Kiwi: kiwi replenishes vitamins A, C, and E that smoking reduces.
8. Carrot juice: carrot juice has vitamins A, B, C, and K that eliminate nicotine from the body. Carrot juice is high in vitamins that replenish the skin’s nutrients to make it glow because nicotine makes the skin look dull.
9. Pomegranate: pomegranate helps the blood circulation and blood cell count.
So, if you’re thinking about smoking or you’re trying to quit, try these foods to help you quit smoking or to help you resist smoking.