Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Who is REALLY in Charge?‏

Colonoscopy:

All the organs of the body held a meeting, to decide who should be in overall charge.

"I should be in charge" said the brain;
"because I run all the body's systems, so without me nothing would happen."

"I should be in charge" said the heart; "because I circulate oxygen all over the body, so without me you'd all waste away."

"I should be in charge" said the stomach; "because I process all the food and give you all energy."

"I should be in charge" said the legs; "because I carry the body wherever it needs to go."

"I should be in charge" said the eyes; "because I permit the body to see where it needs to go."

"I should be in charge" said the rectum; "because I'm responsible for all waste removal."

The other body parts all laughed loudly at this and insulted the rectum so, in a huff, he shut down completely.

Within a few days the brain had a terrible headache, the stomach became bloated, the legs became wobbly, the eyes became watery and the blood
began to become toxic.

All the other organs began to panic, so they decided that they should make the rectum boss . . .

The Moral of this story ?

Even though others do all the work . . .

The asshole is usually in charge !

If you don't send this to at least 4 people . . . . who gives a Poop !

No comments: