Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Sunday, January 15, 2017

BEST VIDEO! Proud to be Pinoy. I shed a tear watching Pinoy's give love to Abe & the Japanese nation. ~SHARE


Watch this video.
This is the best video I've watched in relation to Japanese Prime Minister Shinzō Abe’s visit to the Philippines. I admit I shed a tear while I watched, but I am not alone.

I know for a fact that many Japanese nationals cried when they watched this. They were so moved by the love Filipinos showed to their Prime Minister.

I just felt so proud being Pinoy. I been around the world and have met people of different cultures and backgrounds, and none of them gave that same warmth and hospitality a Filipino can offer.


http://am-i-right-rightttt.blogspot.be/2017/01/best-video-proud-to-be-pinoy-i-shed.html

No comments: