Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

URINE SAMPLE


One time I got sick and landed in the hospital. There was this one nurse that just drove me crazy.  Every time she came in, she would talk to me like I was a little child. She would say in a patronizing tone of voice, "and how are we doing this morning?" 
  
Or.... "are we ready for a bath?"
 
Or... "are we hungry?"
 
I had had enough of this particular nurse. One day at breakfast, I took the apple juice  off the tray and put it in my bedside stand. Later I was given a urine sample bottle to fill for testing.
 
So you know where the juice went! The nurse came in a while later, picked up the urine sample bottle, looked at it and said,  My, my, it seems we are a little cloudy today.
 
At this, I snatched the bottle out of her hand, popped off the top, and gulped it down, saying, "well, I'll run it through again. Maybe I can filter it better this time!"
 
The nurse fainted... I just smiled!
 

 DON'T MESS WITH OLD PEOPLE... you'll lose every time!

No comments: