Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Friday, May 25, 2018

GOOD RIDDANCE


Florida Woman Stops Alligator Attack Using a Small Caliber Beretta Pistol

Another good reason to have a concealed weapons permit.

 
*This is a story of self-control and marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed woman with a small pistol against a fierce predator.*

 
*What's the smallest caliber that you would trust to protect yourself?*

 
*Here's her story in her own words:*

 
"While out walking along the edge of a pond just outside my house in 'The Villages' with my soon to be ex-husband, discussing property settlement and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge 12-ft. alligator which suddenly emerged from the murky water and began charging us with its large jaws wide open.  She must have been protecting her nest because she was extremely aggressive."

 
"If I had not had my little Beretta .25 caliber pistol with me, I would not be here today!"

 
"Just one shot to my estranged husband's knee cap was all it took. The gator got him easily, and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace.  The amount I saved in lawyer's fees was really incredible, and his life insurance was a real big bonus!"

No comments: