Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Saturday, May 26, 2018

An email with a good point...


I think this is fantastic, I just love the guy's answer, and the interpretation for BIBLE. Enjoy and pass on.
If you're spiritually alive, you're going to love this!
If you're spiritually dead, you won't want to read it.
If you're spiritually curious, there is still hope!
A Church goer wrote a letter to the editor of a newspaper and complained that it made no sense to go to church every
Sunday.
He wrote: "I've gone for 30 years now, and in that time I have heard something like 3,000 sermons, but for the life of me, I can't remember a single one of them. So, I think I'm wasting my time, the preachers and priests are wasting theirs by giving sermons at all".
This started a real controversy in the "Letters to the Editor" column.
Much to the delight of the editor, it went on for weeks until someone wrote this clincher:
"I've been married for 30 years now.  In that time my wife has cooked some 32,000 meals.  But, for the life of me, I cannot recall the entire menu for a single one of those meals.
But I do know this:  They all nourished me and gave me the strength I needed to do my work.  If my wife had not given me these meals, I would be physically dead today.
Likewise, if I had not gone to church for nourishment, I would be spiritually dead today!"
When you are DOWN to nothing, God is UP to something!
Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible & receives the impossible!
Thank God for our physical and our spiritual nourishment!
IF YOU CANNOT SEE GOD IN ALL, YOU CANNOT SEE GOD AT ALL !
B. I. B. L. E. 
simply means: 
Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth!
When you are about to forward this to others, the devil will discourage you.
So go on! Forward this to people who are DEAR to you and TRUST GOD.

No comments: