Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

CHURCH VS STATE (CARDINAL VS PRESIDENT) MUST READ!


PRESIDENT :: Cardinal Tagle, let me be frank with you. I have no quarrel with religion because religion will not save you. It is God who will decide your fate. Since your job is to educate the faithful, my job is to eradicate those who are killing the faithful. How can one think about God, honor his father, mother, brothers, sisters and neighbors if he has been affected by drugs ?

An addict only thinks of when to get the next fix and if he cannot afford it, he will steal, he will rob your home and even kill just to satisfy his addiction. That is my job - Cardinal, it is not for me, but for the next generation whom I want to see a truly "drug free society" in our country. Can you solve that problem Cardinal ?CARDINAL : No, I cannot solve the drug problem.

PRESIDENT : Look at the squatters behind your comfort zone, go and try to examine the gravity of the drug problem in this nation caused by the previous government - a total neglect of the human being's potential to grow and prosper. They destroyed our people - Cardinal, and you remained quiet on that. You should examine your conscience and try to fight this evil within.

CARDINAL : Perhaps I will. 

PRESIDENT : You might look at me as a street educated person, a probinsyano, a lowly person who is not educated in Ateneo, but please be reminded that I am elected by more than 16 million Filipinos, while you are just appointed by the Vatican. Let it sink for a moment. Peace be with you Cardinal.

No comments: