Featured Post

PDEA Declares Robredo's Hometown Naga as Shabu Capital of the Philippines Following Multiple Arrests

The Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) has now declared Naga City the Drug capital of the Philippines following the latest ...

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Nothing New in the #Philippines

Nothing New in the #Philippines
The run up to the farcical 2016 elections just keeps on getting better and better like a B-movie on steroids gone wild.

First off, the Omnibus election code has been violated so many times already that anyone with a working piece of gray matter will see the farce glaringly.

Second, all the politicians are running on the same platform of nationalism, tax and spend welfare statism, crony-ism, protectionism. It doesn’t matter whether it is Poe, Binay, Duterte, or Roxas – it’s all the same!  What do these morons have to offer? Are they offering me a job? Are they paying my bills? Or are they taking my income away?

In other words, these politicians have nothing new, but MORE OF THE SAME bullshit.
  • More unemployment
  • More cronies getting rich
  • More tax money squandered and pilfered in bullshit government programs
  • More poverty
  • More people going to jail for immoral, tyrannical, and misinformed laws
  • More criminal activity by government

Ain't this the truth? And you are still voting.. SCREW EM ALL - DON'T VOTE
Ain’t this the truth? And you are still voting.. SCREW EM ALL – DON’T VOTE

Here’s my standard answer to all of you who are obedient slaves:
1 – Elections are a useless exercise
2 – Government is a war mongering, fear mongering criminal enterprise
3 – Government employees and officials should be tarred, feathered, and sent to the bottomless pit.
4 – I don’t want to have anything to do with your mental retardation
5 – I will do what I can wherever and whenever to roll back, eliminate, abolish government peacefully and promote freedom and peace
So having said that, what next?
Here’s what I am going to do:
1 – I will focus on earning a livelihood.
2 – I will let government implode out of its own stupidity – the law of entropy will take care of that.
3 – In instances where there is government presence, I will just go with the flow so as to protect myself from government harassment. However, I will educate people I come to contact with on the primacy of freedom and the futility of government institutions.
4 – I will ignore and push back on any attempts to promote a wider role for government by doing my own stuff.

No comments: