Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

It's More Important to Be Happy Than to Be Rich

It's not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters.

My family matters me more in life. I miss all the really close friends I had. They have moved on to another realm.. I am so thank-full for MY AWESOME FAMILY and SPECIAL FRIENDS! Thank you to all my true friends and family, may our relationships only grow from here.


My life is empty, all that I've strived for has and always be just out of reach. The only regret is the I will leave this world the way I came into it, all alone. 

 It's More Important to Be Happy Than to Be Rich picture/image is an Inspirational Stuff to Inspire and Motivate You. You can download pics by just clicking on the Images. Thanks for visiting Truth Follower an online place for huge collection of inspiring pictures, quotation, and Sayings Images. If you like It's More Important to Be Happy Than to Be Rich, Please Share with friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

https://www.truthfollower.com/2019/05/its-more-important-to-be-happy-than-to.html?fbclid=IwAR2FqrY2nCVD4F3BhI_sZoYrMTSnXkm2S_hcp7u6TgJ0_8JJvLkpQdiS7cI

No comments: