Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Friday, July 5, 2019

Dear Richard Heydarian,


First of all, "pretentious" post? What's so pretentious about calling out your WRONG assessment of what happened in the 1986 ICJ Nicaragua vs US case?

I'm teaching at "some university"? Well I can find the university I'm teaching at in at least the top 150 in the world. I can't find yours even in the Top 500? Did you graduate with honors in your not-even-in-the-Top-500 university in the world? Pakita nga ng transcript of records ng grades mo from your not-even-in-the-Top-500 university?

Second, during our phone conversations, in preparation for our debate, you specifically told me that I was RIGHT about the arbitration case. Yet in public you never say that? Your published works won't worth any ounce if you don't have any intellectual honesty and integrity nor humility to say in public what you say to us in private. In short, you have the DNA of a double-dealing scumbag!

Third, speaking of intellectual honesty, I can still remember how you tried to be pretentious shit in one of your columns in Inquirer invoking Fukuyama's "Political Order and Political Decay: From the Industrial Revolution to the Present Day." You actually MISUSED Fukuyama's work, misrepresented his work, suggesting that you might not have comprehended his book or perhaps have not read him at all! 

(http://manilatimes.pagelyapps.com/heydarians-wall/460553/).

And remember how you misused the concept of "margin of error" when Kara David was interviewing you? My goodness: You were misleading the ignorant interviewer about what margin of error means! And you didn't have the humility to correct yourself. So anong sense ng pagiging published mo if you do not have INTELLECTUAL INTEGRITY?

Go on seeking to be "published"? Well, my mentors specifically told me to seek to educate the masses rather than preach to the knowledgeable. In fact, they told me not waste time in seeking validation from being published in a journal as that's not what would matter in the end but the number of people you helped educate. Maybe difference in thinking between insecure assholes and confident masters?

Fourth, ang lakas mo namang manlait Richard na "entry level" job lang ang teaching job ko. Of couse, it's a an entry level teaching job as everyone works their assess off here in order to advance to the rank of "professor." Hindi kasi Pilipinas ito Richard na kahit sinong nagtuturo eh tatawaging "professor."

Fifth, during our phone conversation, OA ang panlalait mo sa mga dilaw diba? Sabi mo pa noon sinong ipangtatapat nila sa akin kundi ikaw lang? Tangina mo. Ngayon you are looking down on me?

Sixth, let me admit this to you. I held back in going all out sa iyo during our debate because I know that you are suffering from MENTAL ILLNESS. Yup, 2017 pa sa akin sinabi yan ng isa sa mga naging BOYFRIEND ng tita mo na ikaw ay clinically diagnosed as bipolar and you are taking meds for it. Based upon my experience with you, indeed napaka bipolar mo. You change personalities, swings from one position to another in a short span of time! 

And I was told that weeks (or months) before our debate you had a nervous breakdown. And hours before our debate you are having a migraine attack.

So I treated you with compassion. Held back a lot.

In fact, when your ego and the ego of Franco Mabanta are banging against each other YOU ALWAYS CALL ME to mediate between the two of you. Franco can testify how I have advised him to be more compassionate with you. I even told Franco to feature you mostly in ALL the promotional materials of the event.

When I wrote a damning criticism of GMA 7's PR about our event, which made it about YOU, you asked me to take down my post because you are being attacked by people because they thought you wrote it. You even threatened to cancel the event WHILE I WAS ABOUT TO BOARD THE PLANE TO MANILA! Ganyan ka kapraning, katrantado, at ka-mentally unstable. I did take it down and wrote a post exonerating you. But did you tell GMA 7 to write a better one? NO.

The way you pay back people's kindness to you is by treating them like trash. You will meet your karma one day. And I'm sure it won't look pretty.

Seventh, you kept on bragging that our event fetched a million. But pwede ba, who between us had more supporters who paid to watch the debate live? Who fetched the most number of online viewers? Bago ka magmataas siguraduhin mo munang people will spend money to watch you talk. They were there not because of you my dear. I have experience in fetching over a million viewers alone without support from oligarchic owned mainstream media. You don't. May pa- "I hate the oligarchy" ka pang nalalaman kapag kaharap mo kami pero you work for oligarchs and advance their interests in the South China Sea. Pwede kang itapon sa South China Sea, you won't drown, plastic floats.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=950410945324552&id=294969194202067

No comments: