Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Friday, March 22, 2013

God’s plan for your good remains.


Verse: Romans 11:29
 
For God’s gifts and His call can never be withdrawn.
 
What is the vision that you have for your future?
 
Maybe at one time you were excited about your life—you had big goals, big dreams, but you went through some disappointments or life did not turn out the way you planned and now you have just settled where you are.

 

Know this! God’s plan for your life did not go away just because you had some disappointments, setbacks, or because somebody treated you unfairly.
 
God did not write you off just because you made some poor decisions. No, He knew every mistake you would ever make; He knew every person who would wrong you, and He still called you. He still designed a perfect plan for your life.
 
No matter what has happened in your past, God’s plan for your good remains. He still has a bright future in store for you.
 
If you will get your hopes back and get your vision in line with God’s Word, then the rest of your life will be the best of your life!
 
Keep standing, keep believing, and get a vision for your future because the Lord has an amazing future in store for you!
 
Prayer:
 
Heavenly Father, thank You for loving me. Thank you for calling me and giving my life purpose. I choose to shake off the past; I choose to forgive those who have hurt me, and I choose to keep my eyes on You, knowing that You will complete the good work You started in my life. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

No comments: