Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

English to Japanese by Pinoy

Carol Ann Telmo-Malinis

Is this your property? --- Arimoto?
Yes, this is my property --- Arikoto
Is this yours? --- Sayobato?
This is mine --- Sakinito
Can I have this? --- Akinato
You can have this --- Sayonato
Can we have this? --- Saminato
You haven’t washed your face --- Mimutamatamo
You’re so thin! --- Kitanabutomo
We saw each other --- Kitakami
We had a big get-together --- Kitakitakami
Have a drink before you go --- Tomakamuna
That was my assumption --- Inakarako
Lets go quickly --- Bachi na yota
We will boycott the election --- Kaminoboto
Under arm odor --- Kirikiripawa
Are you a victim of discrimination? --- Minamatakaba?
I give up --- Sukonako
Ouch! --- Haraikupo
What a sad life it is --- Hainakupo
I’m going to leave you --- Sawanakosayo
Is this your car? --- Otomoto?
Speechless --- Wasabe
I have lots of things to do --- Hironako
Is this your underwear? --- Jakeemoto?
You’re crazy --- Sirauromo
I really missed you --- Turorawaykosayo
This is my girl friend --- Shotakoto

No comments: