Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Balitang Kutsero: Pacman pays 'curiosity' call to P-Noy

Not long after his victory over Shane Mosley, world boxing champion and congressman Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao paid a courtesy call to President Benigno “P-Noy” Aquino III at Malacañang. Their meeting went as follows:

P-Noy: Congratulations on your victory, my friend!

Pacman: Thank you, Mr. President. I’m here to pay you a curiosity call.

P-Noy: Huh? Curiosity call? Oh, you mean courtesy call. Right?

Pacman: Same thing, same thing, Mr. President.

P-Noy: Just, call me P-Noy. I’m glad you came to pay me a courtesy call, my friend.

Pacman: Well, it was my bitter half who suggested that I come, Peenoy. How much does a courtesy call cost me? With my P1 billion in winnings I can afford to pay the price of a courtesy call. He he he…

P-Noy: Oh, no! For you, it’s free! Ha ha ha…. Hey, I like your sense of humor.

Pacman: I’m not kidding, Peenoy. I’m serious! Anyway, thanks for not charging me.

P-Noy: You’re welcome, Manny. By the way, how’s your lovely wife? [...]


No comments: