Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Funny Black Joke


20,000 N*ggers In Heaven

Gabriel came to the Lord and said, "Lord, I have talk to you.I have a problem. I know we have affirmative action and we are suposed to have 20,000 N*ggers in Heaven, but they are causing so much trouble.

They have torn down the Pearly Gate swinging on them. They stole my horn, got barbecue sauce all over their white robes, ham-hock bones, sparerib bones, and pigfeet bones are all over the streets of Gold. Some are walking with only one wing. Angels must have two wings to fly. Some haven't washed their robe since they arrived. Many who came here because they used salt are still using it. Some have refused to take their turn in helping keep the stairway to Heaven clean. Watermelon seeds are all over the clouds. Some refused to wear their halos saying,that they don't fit right over their naturals and curls.


The Lord said "It's not fair not to let Niggers in Heaven. They have just as much right to be here as white people. Maybe we just don't know how to deal with them, maybe we are using the wrong approach. We need to check with someone who has more experience dealing with them. Let's call the Devil."

The Devil answered the phone and said, "Hello Lord, what can I do for you?" The Lord said, "we have problem up here, and we'd like to talk to you about it." The Devil said, "hold on a minute,I've got to put you on hold." The Devil was gone five minutes. He came back to the phone and said, "ok Lord, I am back. What's up?"

The lord said,"Well, I would like to talk to you about a problem we have up here." Once again the Devil excused himself. This time he was gone fifteen minutes. Finally, the Devil came to the phone and said, "Lord, I am sorry, but I can't talk to you right now. I have to go. These dawn N*ggers down here have just put out the fire."


No comments: