Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Friday, February 8, 2019

Nicko Falcis’ mother breaks silence on Kris Aquino’s claims

BY THE MANILA TIMES FEBRUARY 06, 2019

JUST when it seemed like all is quiet on the Kris Aquino versus Nicko Falcis front, Falcis’ mom Carol issued a statement for the first time on Wednesday against the social media star’s “unrelenting” attacks against her son.
Using Falcis’ Instagram account, Carol’s two-part post began with, “For the past 4 months, I have kept my silence because I trusted my kids to be capable enough of defending themselves. I was worried and saddened last year when people believed the lies fostered by Kris Aquino on my dear son, Nicko.”
Carol said she decided to break her silence as more people have opened their minds to their side of the story, with a growing number supporting their family.
After thanking netizens and now former fans of Aquino, Carol went on to deny the claims of the celebrity and her legal team, while accusing them of trial by publicity.
“May I remind you Kris Aquino that it was you who started it all and engaged in trial by publicity for four months, from September to December 2018. If my family is going public, it is only because we have to respond and defend ourselves from your constant lies and especially your death threats,” the statement continued.
She revealed that Aquino also bullied their family to sign one-sided contracts in her favor threatening that she would “destroy Nicko’s reputation publicly.”

She even went as far as alleging that Aquino has “paid minions” to talk about her positively in mainstream media, as well as inviting them to cover the day she filed cases against her son and when she would hold press conferences with her legal team.
“How UNFAIR for you to attack my son unrelentingly on social and mainstream media while we kept silent initially because your lawyer, Atty. Fortun, commanded us to keep quiet and of course, you threatened to have my son killed!”
Falcis’ mother further responded to alleged lies Aquino made about her, such as calling her a “deeply shamed mother” in an Instagram post and a “Kris Life Updates” video.

“I know you wanted to meet me but thank God we never did. I WAS one of your fans because I liked your ‘kaartehan’ and I thought you were honest. But now I know you’re not! I am NOT and NEVER will be a ‘deeply shamed mother’ as you shamelessly claimed in one of your IG posts and Kris Life Updates… That is completely untrue! I never wrote and I never said to you that I was deeply embarrassed.”
While she wished Aquino to recover from her autoimmune disease, Carol Falcis ended her statement with this pointed message for Aquino: “You started with lies, we will end it with truths.”

https://www.manilatimes.net/nicko-falcis-mother-breaks-silence-on-kris-aquinos-claims/507579/?utm_source=jubna&utm_medium=jubna_widget&utm_campaign=jubna_trending&utm_term=jubna_recommendation

No comments: