Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Sunday, November 11, 2018

News anchor warns people trying to silence her on election fraud:"I DID NOT VOTE FOR MARCOS, but I WANT THE TRUTH"


Descendant of Quezon City's first mayor Tomas Morato, and the great Chino Roces, Pia Morato has a message to people whom she said were “trying to silence her” on the electoral fraud issue.

Morato, who works for Philippine News Agency and a staunched supporter of President Rodrigo Duterte took Facebook to warn people trying to keep her from speaking the truth.

She stressed out that she did not vote for Marcos, but she wants the truth to prevail.

“So if you are trying to shut me up because I want the truth, then mark my words when I say ..You've just awakened many more Filipinos on our journey to the truth .” Morato said.

Below is the full Facebook post of Pia Morato:

I'm going to take a deep breath and say as simply as I possibly can...

To the people trying to silence me on the issue of electoral fraud...

You cannot cover up your reporting on articles that have not been posted by me. Trust me, it's been checked, re-checked, double and triple checked.

I also have friends... and may God bless them.

I only speak my mind while many may either agree, disagree or agree to disagree with me.

If this is about Marcos, then let it be known yet again, I DID NOT VOTE FOR MARCOS.

But let it also be known that I WANT THE TRUTH.

So if you are trying to shut me up because I want the truth, then mark my words when I say...

You've just awakened many more Filipinos on our journey to the truth.

IT WILL PREVAIL.

LABAN

Earlier, former Biliran Representative and clean election advocate Atty. Glenn Chong methodically exposed the evidences on the alleged electoral fraud under Commission on Election (Comelec) and Smartmatic.

Chong has thrown the social media in frenzy over the revelations he made during the first and second Senate hearing on electoral fraud.

Aside from the illegal transmission on May 8, the former Biliran representative also presented other damaging information, such as the cases of out-of-sequence or missing ballot images. He affirmed the presence of a fourth queueing server that disaggregated the results transmitted by the VCMs from just one file and broke it up into 11 or 13 files. It was also revealed that for some precincts, these chopped-up tallies were later transmitted to the corresponding servers in different time periods, or in an asynchronous manner.

On the second hearing last Monday, Chong exposed the buying and selling of Voters Data Base to politicians. The lawyer presented a CCTV footage of a former elections officer selling Voters’ details in Maragondon, Cavite.

With these, more and more netizens are calling out for proper and thorough investigation on this clear election cheating.

Meanwhile, mainstream media and Rappler, ignored the evidences presented by Chong and focused instead on different issues like Mocha’s ‘pepederalismo ‘ video and Chong’s alleged connection to the Marcoses.

Source: Pia Morato

http://www.thedailysentry.net/2018/08/news-anchor-warns-people-trying-to.html?fbclid=IwAR22CgEOqbPOPOBSUatPFTsOWS38iLGaK93_V8ncjPiCcE2YP11ZQBWdS0U

No comments: