4. Bird In Oil Spill
Albatross Killed By Excess Plastic Ingestion (North Pacific)
5. A Stork Trapped In Plastic
6. A Wounded Seal Unsafe In Its Own Habitat
7. Oiled Penguins
8. Surfing A Wave Full Of Trash (Java, Indonesia – The World’s Most Populated Island)
9. Plastic Diver
Every Morning This Kid Searches Through Discarded Trash For Recyclable Plastic That Can Be Sold For 35 Cents Per Kilo To Help His Family.
10. Seal’s Nose Trapped In Plastic Waste
11. Bird In Oil Spill
12. Boy Swimming In Polluted Water In India
13. A Child Drinks Polluted Water From A Stream In Fuyuan County, Yunnan Province
14. Mexico City Landscape, 20 Million Inhabitants
15. Turtle Population Killed By Chemicals In Environment (Tunisia)
16. Bangladesh Landscape Filled With Trash
17. A Mute Swan Builds A Nest Using Plastic Garbage
18. Landfill In Acra (Ghana)
First-world trash usually ends up in third-world countries’ landfills.
19. Frog In Polluted Water
20. This Crab Lives In An Old Bottle
21. Plastic Bag Floating In The Sea Off The Philippines
22. Young Raccoon With Fishing Lure In His Lip
23. Pollution In A ‘Dry River’ In Bali
When rains come, all this garbage gets washed out to sea.
24. Cat Sunning In Trash (Wetsahara, Morocco)
25. A River In The Suburbs Of Mumbai
26. Open Dumping In The Streets Of New Delhi, India
27. Trash Washed Out To Sea… (Mekong, Laos)
28. Beijing In A Cloud Of Smog
If you haven’t already, check out the post “These 14 Photos Capture How Polluted China Has Become – And It’s Terrifying!” for more inspiration to start recycling today.
A little bit goes a long way. Picking up a piece of trash when you see it, initiating a recycling program in your town, or lovingly educating others on the benefits of not littering will slowly but surely help to progress the collective consciousness.
What are your thoughts? Share in the comments section below.
Source: True Activist