Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

WHAT A GREAT DISGRACE IN THE NAME OF RIZAL AND THE COUNTRY!


Last September 2007 I was in London with my family for a visit and met some of our fellow bro. knights there. They told me SCHOCKING (as the Brits would say) STORIES of their ordeals and resentments to their former Chapter Commander. They told me how they were treated as second class members and how they were played-out of their balance sheets by this former CC. I also met one very prominent Lady who has worked directly under the Queen, she said she never recalls any knight whatsoever being invited in the Palace for a diner with Her Royal Majesty. If there was one, she said, it would surely be documented (photos) as a souvenir for this is a very important and rare opportunity, is it? Futhermore, this bro. knights told me that they are so happy and feels liberated now that the former CC is not there anymore.

Lastly, I wish to re-iterate my full and strong support to all members of our Supreme Council, IHQ. This people are all tried, experienced,very much educated and dedicated members of the Order. If some matters/cases are being delayed, one must remember that this Illustrious Officer's of the Order are also busy in their own businesses, offices, other commitments and their own family matters and that they live in different parts of the country, for them to gather together for a meeting is really quite hectic. I am confident and believe that in due time all this prevailing problems/conflict in our organisation would be resolved for the betterment of the Order.

Having said all that, I have decided not to entertain anymore of this e-mails which are unfounded, fabricated lies. The real intentions of this group is to destabilized and divide the Order for their own personal agendas. I also wish to publicly apologize to the other recipients of this e-mail who are not concerned. Thank you all and God Bless.

Sincerely in Rizal,

Sir Cesar 'bhoy' Alcoba, KGOR
Area Commander for Belgium

No comments: