Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Saturday, April 20, 2019

My Duterte Story


By Malcolm Conlan

Meeting and supporting President Rodrigo Roa Duterte has profoundly changed my life. I feel that I have a personal connection and bond with the President. Having met him personally, I feel even more now that it’s my sworn duty to support, defend and protect him to the best of my ability.

You see, President Duterte cares so much about the Philippines and Filipino people. He wants real change for ALL Filipinos. He is a humble man, who doesn’t want any fuss or splendour, no red carpets or fanfare, just for Filipinos to abide by the law and better themselves.

Just to give you a bit of history, I have for many years now been a supporter of the Philippines and Filipino people. In fact, through my involvement in the community, I also had the opportunity to have met President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo and President Aquino. So, I am not just some foreigner, meddling in Philippine politics, as the opposition claims, I do have I believe an understanding on what is really happening in the country.

So, I would like to take you back to December 2017, when I had the chance to meet the President. He seemed warm and friendly, kind and honest, he gave us all time, he works so hard, yet he spent so long with us, we felt valued and that he genuinely cared that we had showed up and taken time to meet with him. An incredible day, one which I will remember forevermore.

#MyDuterteStory

No comments: