Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Friday, July 17, 2009

HELP

From: "B"
Subject: Help
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:42:53 +0200

Hello Mr. Mayuga,

How are you? I hope you are in good health. You don't know me and we've never met. I apologize for the unsolicited email.

I am a Filipino located in New York. I read your article in the online edition of Inquirer entitled, "Why Obama is meeting with Arroyo." I find it very informative.

May I ask, would you be interested in helping me spread the word about my blog: http://obamasaynotogma.blogspot.com/

I am always updating it for the sake of the Filipino community here in the US. Also, I am preparing a video version to be put on YouTube and other websites.

Please help me spread the word. Hope to get a response soon.

Thanks.
BONIFACE LORD

No comments: