Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Monday, January 28, 2008

DOWN WITH CORRUPTION!

Dear Sisters/Brothers in Dr Jose Rizal,

Thank you for seeking a kind of reconciliatory note, a middle ground, hoping to bridge me with IHQ! I appreciate your advice and thank you for that. I like your amiable personality.

I was raised to hear and listen, to even the voice of a street sweeper, office janitor, messenger or pier baggage boy. My father said that even the lowliest have the right to be heard when they say something! I listen to everyone! (Sad thing is that Paras, Quiambao, Esguerra seem to have lost their writing/speaking skills!?? Wasn't it one of the Cebuano Knights in our meeting at Rico's early this month who said that Esguerra now avoids talking about "corruption"?!!! I'm just the guy at the bottom of the totem pole. No memoranda from me...)

Scarborough Chapter, thru Sir Jun Zerrudo, has always maintained the diplomatic approach, all the years he's been with KOR and till now in his function as KRRM coordinator. Pls check Canada's webpage: www.rizalcanada.org.

Last I heard, IHQ labeled him a rebel! I don't know what label i've got, for calling a "spade a spade". Nothing personal against Paras, Quiambao or Esguerra. What I do is my reaction (defense mechanism, if you may...) to the SHAME I felt when the very respectable German Knights started leaving (35% of) the Wilhelmsfeld-Heidelberg Chapter! First was my good friend here in Heidelberg, Sir Dr Fritz Hack-Ullmer, Great-grandson of Pastor Ullmer, Wilhelmsfeld! Soon, it could be the Great-grandson of Prof Blumentritt, Sir Ernesto Blumentritt!!???

If men of STATURE like them leave the KOR, we'll soon be holding just an empty bag, full of hot air!

My parents taught me to "be respectful" but especially to those who deserve it! IHQ started something that PUSHED so many honorable Knights to LEAVE KOR-Germany! I write to try to redeem myself, apologizing for Paras', Quiambao's and Esguerra's unRizalian actuations, before German Friends (and their descendants!) of Dr Jose Rizal. Paras, Quiambao and Esguerra caused it. I merely call it so.

The National Hero would NEVER, EVER exalt a FAKE! This current IHQ did that here in Europe! I'd be LYING thru my teeth if I claim the opposite!

When I say Paras is a fake European Commander, he really is! Others you've met in Cebu (Sir Kilian Schwarz and Lady Annie Schwarz) use diplomatic words. I dont.

Please consider:

1. Esguerra's unheeded Memo to the chairman of the National Student Model (Program?) to turn-in all records/documents back to IHQ which was mere "lip service" as no disciplinary action nor investigation was undertaken and the program/committee head is still there, despite allegations of involvement in the highly-questionable selection process (in layman's terms called, "hey girlfriend, am Boss, you win!")! Favoritism? Da!

2. In the case of Ms Loren Guevarra, she was INVESTIGATED AND SUSPENDED right away and at the SAME time, then "edged" out of IHQ employment... for helping expose the "Blank KOR Checks/Blank KOR Vouchers" Scandal!(?) Favoritism? Nyet!

3. Paras the "Fake" is still here too, thanks to Quiambao and Esguerra, the great leader/s? Despite damning evidence, investigation was cursory..., at best! No suspension! Favoritism? Da!

4. Who attempted to sweep under the rug long-tabled agenda on No. 1 and the "blank checks/vouchers" of No. 2 above? Your guess is as good as mine! Favoritism? Da!

Paras Out! Quiambao Out! Esguerra Out!

For country and people! ...because the poor cannot wait!

:)
Lazir
Wilhelmsfeld-Heidelberg

No comments: