Featured Post

MABUHAY PRRD!

Thursday, November 8, 2007

FINDING THE STRENGTH...


As you sit there and the realization sets in you wonder what, am I to do now
Do I give up and let it take me or do I stand there and fight

You then ask yourself how do, I muster the strength needed to tell my family and the strength
To put on the bravest of faces for those who matter most

As you sit there struggling to find the words and muster the strength you realize that the strength
Comes from deep inside of you, a place that says I must be strong, strong for those who need
Me the most for they are the ones who have the unwavering faith in my ability to be there
For them

As time goes by and it feels like it is at its worst, with your strength starting to wane you notice
That those who needed you the most are now the ones who are showing the most strength
And exactly when you need the support the most

You then start feeling you strength come back as you realize that those who mean the most to
You are now the source of your strength which in turn gives you the will to keep on fighting
And gives you some peace of mind in knowing that you made the right decision when
You stood up to fight the toughest battle


With the courtesy and permission of Sean Davis
http://seanspoemsandstories.blogspot.com/


No comments: